Zombie101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We don't bite, but we're ready for what does!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broadcasting...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hardhitta71194
Admin
Admin
Hardhitta71194

Broadcasting... Empty
PostSubject: Broadcasting...   Broadcasting... EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:27 pm

Do you know how to broadcast? If not, how do you plan to contact other survivors?
Back to top Go down
https://zombie101.forumotion.com
SoonerMykah
Lucky Surivor
Lucky Surivor
SoonerMykah

Broadcasting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broadcasting...   Broadcasting... EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:10 pm

This is my weakest area. Hope we can get someone on here who can help us with this!!
Back to top Go down
Hardhitta71194
Admin
Admin
Hardhitta71194

Broadcasting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broadcasting...   Broadcasting... EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:15 pm

I agree. I would love to learn to broadcast. It would be very helpful
Back to top Go down
https://zombie101.forumotion.com
lostsoul387
Zombie Bait
lostsoul387

Broadcasting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broadcasting...   Broadcasting... EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:09 pm

i will give this a shot lol some of the basic broadcasting equipment is a cb radio .every one can use it they are 40 channels . channel 9 is the emergency channel that all cops and military are to monitor . channel 19 is the trucker channel that all big rigs run. depending on location every town has a local one that every one use`s so it might take some time to find . now the fun part these run on a 12 volt set up for most trucks and cars . so depending on location again if you are in town the signal will be shorter then out in the country normal range is 15 to 25 miles depending on weather .if its over cast the signal will go more out . i would broadcast 10 minutes every hour to see if any one is out there and remember if its hooked up to a car or truck you will have to run the engine to keep power to the radio and not drain the battery .this is the basics i can remember from running cb`s my self there is more out there that require more time to learn but will post more on them if this helps in any way and if you want the extra info
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Broadcasting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broadcasting...   Broadcasting... Empty

Back to top Go down

Broadcasting...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zombie101 :: Zombies :: Preparation :: Communications-
Jump to: